photo credit: Robert Shack
Some of our highlights include:
- Annual Dinner for the Board of Deputies of British Jews as attended by Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall at the Guild Hall with 550 guests.
- Private lunch for Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace.
- Exclusive cocktail reception at the residence of the Israeli Ambassador.
- Corporate event at Leviev jeweller’s flagship store in New Bond Street.
- Private client wedding for 350 at the Guild Hall.
- Annual Jewish New Year event for Bank Leumi at the Park Lane Hotel.
- Israeli Independence Day reception for 1200 people hosted by the Israeli Ambassador.
- Kisharon Charity Dinner for 750 at the Westminster Park Plaza Hotel.
In addition to his British accomplishments, Arieh Wagner has successfully coordinated and catered major events outside of England such as a private client wedding in Marbella over four days for 600 guests, a private client wedding in Gibraltar for 250 people and the Glencore International Winter party in Zug, Switzerland.
Furthermore Arieh Wagner is known for Europe’s annual high profile Passover programme which has taken place at the prestigious Steigenberger Belvedere Hotel in Davos, The Puente Romano Hotel in Marbella and The Turnberry Hotel in Scotland.
Starguest Ltd.’s discretion and confidentiality along with our exemplary professionalism means that we have been trusted to manage and cater events for prominent names such as HRH Prince Philip, Nelson Mandela, Baroness Thatcher, Prime Ministers David Cameron and Tony Blair and Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks.
Arieh Wagner are proud to have catered for a vast number of charitable organisations including Jewish Child’s day, Meir Panim, Jewish Learning Exchange , Jewish Care, British friends of Emunah, WJR, British ORT, Langdon, Zichron Manachem, JABE – Jewish association for business ethics, UJIA, Euro Chai, Kisharon and CST.